Saturday, January 16, 2010

Michael Kors Sandals




Hi everybody! In these day I'm a little bit sick...it's for the cold of Milan! uff!!
So..for make me and you happy I have a new post with my lovely Michael Kors sandals!! Are they not beautiful??
And, I have to say, that they are also confortable! They are not very high..I think they are about 10cm or less..
In this period I am also under pressure..I have 4 examinations in 5 days and one of them is about the project for my degree in July..so it's very important and I am very very scared!!!
I want to do a lot shopping, but right now I don't have a lot of time and I am also closed home for my cold..For the week end I come back to my parents home on Como's lake..the place is beautiful, but I have to say that the lake on winter an with bad weather is a little bit depressing..
By the way I am already on London mood!! I promise to post all my future purchases!!

Have a nice weekend!!

XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment